The Australian Advisory Board on Impact Investing seeks to drive the market for Impact Investing in Australia and unleash the transformative power of private capital to deliver impact and tackle complex societal and environmental problems.
The Board brings together leaders from across the investment, business, not-for-profit, philanthropic and community sectors with expertise in the Australian impact investment ecosystem to identify and remove barriers to development of the market for impact investing, while acting as a visionary and strategic leader in bringing focused attention to the field and its potential to deliver meaningful impact.
The Australian Advisory Board on Impact Investing is focused on:
- Creating the vision and strategy for developing the impact investing market in and from Australia
- Overseeing strategic initiatives to grow impact investing
- Building engagement with impact investment stakeholders
- Embedding impact investing in appropriate forums and discussions
- Connecting Australian activity and leadership with global market development
Read more about our work to: